Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Freefills.

It’s the little things in life that excite me. Like free refills all summer at RaceTrac. $6.99 for the cup and you can fill it up all day, everyday until August 1. (It includes slurpees! Yes!) $6.99 is a great deal, especially since the one-day-only refill cup at Six Flags is $12.


Every time I’ve been to RaceTrac lately, it has been PACKED. Families filling up their cups, business people filling up on their way to work. Whoever in corporate RaceTrac is behind this is a genius. Not because we benefit. Think about it. Everyone is coming to get their free drinks. Some of these people are bound to be low on gas. So what do they do? They fill up at RaceTrac. They’re already there and everything. It’s a great advertising strategy.

Sunday, I went to see Toy Story 3 with the family for Father’s Day. What did I do on my way to the theater, you ask? I filled up my RaceTrac cup and hid it in my purse so I didn’t have to pay a fortune for a Tinseltown coke. It’s amazing.

Am I a little concerned that I’ll drink too much coke because of this? Maybe. But, I’m too stoked about the deal and the slurpees that I just don’t mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment