Wednesday, June 9, 2010

June Obsessions.

I have fallen in love twice so far in June.

No. 1 TOMS Wedges













Are these not the most fantastic pair of heels? There's no doubt they're sinfully comfortable. They are the perfect pair of summer wedges. And don't forget, they're TOMS so it's buy a pair and another gets sent to a child without shoes. I am guessing (and hoping) that if I buy these wedges that TOMS will be sending the flat version of the shoe to a child....not a heel.


No. 2 iPhone 4












It's even more beautiful than I imagined. (Okay, so we all saw the prototype that was leaked. But everything looks sexier when Steve Jobs is showing it on a giant screen during the keynote.) My brother and I were glued to the liveblog on GDGT. Every few seconds one of us would say, "Did you see that?!" This is the biggest step the iPhone has taken since it was originally created in 2007. There are two cameras: one rear and one front. The front is for FaceTime. Amazing. iMovie will be available for download on this intelligent little device. Everyone's a journalist now, really. News organizations used to get raw footage from younger smart phones. But now, you don't even have to send it in. You can be your own news source--edited video and all. iBooks will also be a part. (Kindle, you thought you were in trouble with the iPad? Now you really have no chance.) Then there's the retina display and the gyroscope...which I can't even begin to comprehend. Both of which I know makes the iPhone 4 all the more visually appealing and perfected. Am I pre-ordering next week, you ask? You bet your bottom dollar.

No comments:

Post a Comment