Sunday, June 13, 2010

There's hope.

I love Girl Meets Gown on WE. I was immediately enthralled. It's filmed at Stardust in Plano. It's about girls who are shopping for their wedding dresses. Of course I love it! Well, a few episodes ago, there was this girl. She was a seminary student and she was looking for the perfect dress for her forest wedding. She wasn't like all the other brides. No whining, crying or demanding screams. And you could just tell, there was genuine love between her and her fiance.

Well, one of my best friends Megan also saw this episode. Megan could be a private investigator, honestly. She loves stalking people and she is fabulous at it. So, she messaged me with link to the husband's blog. (Not that it was that hard to find, but it's just in her personality.)

This blog gives me hope. There is a perfect fairytale love story for me. And God is orchestrating it--not Nicholas Sparks or Taylor Swift. Jessica and Sam's story is beautiful. It just proves that God is in every situation. Megan said it to me and I'll say it to you...I'm holding out for something like this.

Read it and weep, people: "My Love Story..."



No comments:

Post a Comment